Very Old FULL Coca-Cola Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lunchbox

Reaction score
I am trying to find an age and value for this...I am having a hard time finding a value for it since its full.

He97355.jpg

Attachments

• He97355.jpg
    He97355.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 74

lunchbox

Reaction score
Here is a close-up of the label. The bottle is embossed with Tampa FL on front near the bottom.

Ge95650.jpg

Attachments

• Ge95650.jpg
    Ge95650.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 76

cc6pack

Reaction score
Lunch,

Here's a link with some info on SS bottles. I assume this was part of your G-fathers collection. You gonna keep it, sell it, or just want a value?

The bottle by itself is listed as common in Porters book. With label and contents by best guess would be $100.00-$150.00 range maybe a little more to someone in the Tampa or Florida area. I know there are a lot of Coke collectors in the Quincy, Fl. area especially the older stuff. FYI I for one have not tired of your Q's.[sm=lol.gif]

http://www.antiquebottles.com/coke/

lunchbox

Reaction score
Awww.... [:)]

I am thinking I might sell this one. I don't know. I've pulled aside a few of his that I am going to keep (a cool poison, the really old free formed one, a green Larkin soap bottle with stopper, a Carter's ink, a red Church ink, and maybe the teal pepper sauce) and I HAVE to keep at least one Coke bottle. I am just trying to decide.

I don't know if you are involved with the Atlanta collectors but he was. I have his badge from one of the Coca-Cola Clan meetings.

Thanks for the info. [:D]

cc6pack

Reaction score
Lunch, we don't refer to it as the Clan anymore, some folks might get the wrong idea.[:mad:] I know thats what it was called when they first got started but you have to change with the times. I still have some news letters and things that have that on them. If you have anymore Q's don't hesitate to ask.

lunchbox

Reaction score
Honey, I was born and raised in Atlanta and it was strange for me to even type that word! Its just what the button says. What do they call themselves these days?

He was also big into the bottle collectors club in Atlanta. I keep thinking someone around here might have known him. Hoping too, I guess.

cc6pack

Reaction score
Lunch,

They are called Coca Cola Collectors Club emphasis on Club. There is a national chapter, and local chapters. Atlanta was the first. If you will pm or email with his name I'll see if I recognize it or look it up in one of my members list. I know of at least one other member on the site that belongs, met him at the Villa Rica show a while back.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles