Videos From Yesterdays Dig...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the great comments. The time Kileigh and I share together can never be taken away from us. Some dads go hunting or fishing together. Although we don't hunt we have gone fishing together among other things and now bottle digging. We have always recorded our endeavors together with a camera. This way, years from now we will be able to say, yes we did all of those things and here's proof. That's what life appears to be all about. When you take time for others, because that's really what it's all about, all of the other crap that appears to be going on seems to melt away. I think it's time that we all stop and thank the people who are in our lives, that they matter and that they are appreciated. We have Christmas, and birthdays and Valentines Day and other special days to say these things but it's a lot easier when it is expected of us. I for one am thankful of all of the special people in my life and I hope that I take the time out to tell them how special they are and what it means to me for them to be a part of my life.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
those video's were great,,,i actually found myself telling him to slow down and not to scrap the bottles and when the one fell out i almost lost it... great videos and i can tell you had a great time ..may there be many more,,thanks again

soda bottle

Reaction score
Dan, Great to see you having fun digging bottles and sharing future memories. That little guy is lucky to have you and vice -versa. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

diggermeister

Reaction score
DAN, Thanks for sharing. I really like the one that he digs out, sees it's broken and it's over the shoulder without a second thought and back to the digging [:D].
Your comments above are also much apreciated...GARY

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Dan,...Great vids,...great kid! He digs better than some adults I've dug with....Was the big bottle in the middle vid a Citrate? Really... He'll be quite a bottle fanatic and resident expert at this rate, what a great start...Love your dump too,...It's a heckuva producer.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Dan, I would recommend you try putting some videos on youtube. Its a bit easier to share them and they have some other benefits. I have used both hosts and like YT much better. Up to you of course.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Dan,...Great vids,...great kid! He digs better than some adults I've dug with....Was the big bottle in the middle vid a Citrate? Really... He'll be quite a bottle fanatic and resident expert at this rate, what a great start...Love your dump too,...It's a heckuva producer.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH