Vintage Baby Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gromit0299

Reaction score
Generally, I don't collect baby bottles, but for some reason, I was drawn to this one (http://compare.ebay.com/like/130606435805?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar) when I was at one of those vintage boutiques. However, I didn't buy it, because being that it was a vintage boutique, they had it way overpriced (something like, 40-50 bucks, I mean, come ON). It's odd, because most of the stuff in her store is pretty fairly priced. But it gets me fired up when people don't do their research and just think because it's "vintage" (and not even antique at that), it's totally acceptable to charge a mint for it. [:mad:]. Even at 7.99, I wouldn't buy it. It was cute, but having a 4 and a 2 year old, I see baby bottles as something that take up space. I couldn't wait to be done with them. [;)]

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Vintage Baby Bottles

It could be worth a great amount if it was an early embossed turtle type. Good luck,

Mike and Bunny

Gromit0299

Reaction score
RE: Vintage Baby Bottles

ORIGINAL: CWBookAuthor

It could be worth a great amount if it was an early embossed turtle type. Good luck,

Mike and Bunny

It wasn't embossed. It had a painted label on it. It was a nice bottle, but definitely overpriced.

Gromit0299

Reaction score

Wait, I lied, it had embossed measurements on the side. I didn't remember seeing that originally. [:eek:]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

To Her Highness. Could be used in so many applications.[:)] Gag gift, a poke, like the princess daughter.... who knows the limit. I agree though $40 is a but much. Did the one you saw have the nipple?
HERE

Stardust

Reaction score

I think it's adorable, could make a sweet gift with flowers in it for a new baby ~ Sure beats an antique breast pump that someone gave my niece when she had her first baby and was totally grossed out by it ~ Some people think just because they like glass the whole world should ~ [:(] She deserved a far nicer gift than that [X(] How embarrassing it was for all there ~ [&:] I do love glass baby bottles though [:)] Sweet ~

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski