Wanted - Dyottville "Patent" Whiskey Cylinders

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slaks29

Reaction score
Always looking for base embossed Dyottville Whiskeys in nice colors, aqua or just real eye appealing glass.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi slaks and welcome to the forum !
You said you used to collect Bitters ..... Do you have any Drake's Plantations or Tennessee Bitters that you would part with ?
You said your looking for an Aqua Dyottville ? Hard item to find ! I have a few base embossed bottles that I don't want to sell....but would trade on Drake's or Tennessee Bitters.
Brian

Qo39696.jpg

Attachments

• Qo39696.jpg
    Qo39696.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 95

slaks29

Reaction score
Thanks for the responce. I do have a Drake's 4 log, I believe it's a D110 and it's all I have left. I sold all my Bitters because I became a sick man when I was collecting them. I spent way too much money. Had to get out before I became homeless if you know what I mean. The reason I still have the Drake's is because it came from my brother's house. He bought a new, old house in White Plains. An old lady had lived in it before that was selling and going into assisted living. She asked my brother if she could leave a bunch of stuff in the house rather then delivering it broom clean at closing. He agreed figuring he would have a tag sale to get rid of the stuff before moving in. He invited me down the night before the sale to see if there was anything I wanted, free of charge. Amidst all the crap that I had no use for I spotted this Drake's. I immediately figured it was a repro but when I looked closer was shocked to see it was an original. I flipped it over to see a price tag he had affixed to the bottom, asking price---fifty cents! I immediately gave him the half buck to make it legal even though he didn't want to take my money. I then filled him in as to the value of the bottle, without my sister in law hearing. Anyway I've got it. It's in perfect condition in the standard medium amber color. What do you have? The green's look nice and do I see one with shoulder embossing? Let me know and thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen