Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

WANTED: insulators

eric70

Aug 10, 2013
northern Maine
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric

Attachments

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
Those have always been one of my favorites...I found many CD 104's in the woods of Pike, New Hampshire when I was a kid.

eric70

Aug 10, 2013
northern Maine
Thanks Kevin, I look forward to checking those out...most are worth a few bucks but some can be pretty pricey, I'll let you know when I see them...thanks alot..

Eric

maepace47.mp

Nov 3, 2017
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric
I think i have some of them i will go take some pictures of them

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

xtrucker

Dec 7, 2019
Het Eric, I know I a few insulator I think greenish or teal color, I will send pics when I dig them out. Also I am from northern Maine 4 yrs in Florida now what part of Maine if you don't mind me asking miss talking to people from there but will let you know what I find ok

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalHope