Wanted: Mint 6oz & 6-1/2oz "Patent Office" Coca Cola Hobbleskirts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shadeone

Reaction score
Getting tired of buying "perfect" hobbleskirts on ebay and getting them and they are all full of case wear and flea bites that were well hidden in the pictures. So I am enlisting the help of you kind people to help me complete my "perfect condition" hobbleskirt variants collection. I am looking for the 2 "patent office" embossed bottles (the ones that say "trade mark registered in US patent office")... Both the 6oz and 6 1/2oz.
I do not care about the city of manufacture on the bottom, I just want the best possible bottles. Let me nkow what you have, with some pics if possible! Thanks in advance!

2find4me

Reaction score
I think I gave all mine away, but I'll see if I have any left that are mint.

botlguy

Reaction score
Well, that is definitely a different request, PLEASE let us know if you are successful in filling your request, I don't currently have your requests but will keep my eyes open. That request shouldn't be too hard to fill.

glass man

Reaction score
What price do you or would you pay for them? Asking in case I see any at flea markets for sale and need to know your price range for them... we have a town dump that is from the 30's and 40's..it was full of these cokes..but am no longer able to dig..many could be dug mint there!!GOOD LUCK! JAMIE

shadeone

Reaction score
price range probably up to $10... and shipping.

through some random emailing of some of the guys that have crazy amounts of coke bottles on ebay i ended up with one of the 6 ozs this morning:
$_57.JPG
so still looking for the 6 1/2 oz!

Also found a guy selling the clear WWII bottles and hes going to go through his 100 or so that he has and pick the best one he has for me! so excited to get these on the new display shelf im getting next week!

Andrewt

Reaction score
I have some, do you mean true mint like you take a jewelers glass and do not find any damage, which cites are you hunting for? I have rare Eastport, Maine in real nice condition.

shadeone

Reaction score
City doesnt matter as this display is only about the main changes in the fronts of the bottles like the wording and all that. and im not talking jewelers loupe mint, just no nicks in the script logo and wording and no ring around the bottom from case wear and all that. just looking for bottles that people would go "wow that bottle must have went from the store to the attic back in the day"... I may have found my 6 1/2 oz but send me a pic of yours if you can via PM here :)

MUCH thanks to everyone who has responded so far! I love this damn place! haha

botlguy

Reaction score
Are you going to include the Christmas reissue variant? (1973 I believe) On my travels this weekend I saw a number of very nice bottles that would fill your needs but even at $2-$3 I didn't buy them because I don't know what I would do with them if it turned out you no longer needed them. I even found a true Dec. 25, 1923 from Missoula, Montana in nice condition for $7 I think. I used to buy all those that I found for a guy in Texas who has passed away.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter