Went scouting for bottle dumps and located a new one only had a few minutes after finding it to look around tell it got dark, but has potential!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
Odd, not sure what it is. You bled for it, so don't let anyone tell you other wise. Story of my life. Not a day goes by that I don't cut, scratch, poke a hole or bang my hand at work. Work is pain, Pain is work. For me that is. I heal stupid fast thank God.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Hey are u friends with the guy who has the Treasure relics YouTube channel from Alabama? Lol, I commented on one of ur post, I am that person who commented.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hey are u friends with the guy who has the Treasure relics YouTube channel from Alabama? Lol, I commented on one of ur post, I am that person who commented.
Crazy that Brandon feels the need to defend himself. They won't stop now. Ignoring them is another option he can still utilize.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Screwtop

Reaction score
A fellow Adventure Archaeology fan myself. I love that channel. I'm not sure what's going on or how it began, but I'm behind Brandon all the way. Sometimes it's a good thing to just let go, but in this case, Brandon can only make decisions for himself, not us.

I watch Crick Diggers too, I used to live in their area so it's nice seeing "local" bottles again. :)

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
A fellow Adventure Archaeology fan myself. I love that channel. I'm not sure what's going on or how it began, but I'm behind Brandon all the way. Sometimes it's a good thing to just let go, but in this case, Brandon can only make decisions for himself, not us.

I watch Crick Diggers too, I used to live in their area so it's nice seeing "local" bottles again. :)
These losers that want to sit in their parents basement accusing innocent people, while they smoke weed and wack-off. Another way of getting famous, Just be a foul mouthed jackass. Just to be clear, I am being nice...lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
Crazy that Brandon feels the need to defend himself. They won't stop now. Ignoring them is another option he can still utilize.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Yeah he's a good dude iv tuned in to his channel for about 2-3 years now., I'm tired of the hero chatter false fake keyboard cancel warriors of the last 2 generations. We live amongst a sad pathetic society.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator