West Virginia bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

perrycola

Reaction score
I need to check with CheroMike about the Princeton Chero. I have his list here somewhere.
Here's a list of my Bluefield crown top bottles.
Bluefield, W. VA. Bluefield Coca-Cola Bottling Works Co.(neck), Contents 9 Fl. oz.
Big Bottle(back neck), clear, ABM, ribbed bottle design
Bluefield, W. VA. Isaac Greenspan Mfg. Co. Registered, embossed star of David,
light aqua, 7 oz
Bluefield, W. VA. Lemon Kola, Bluefield Candy Co., clear and aqua, 6 ½ oz., 7-3/4" tall
Bluefield, W. VA. Lemon Kola, Bottling Works(in slug plate), clear, AT, SS

My WV acl book is $23. Milk book is $33. The $3 is for postage and supplies. Hope this helps, Charlie

perrycola

Reaction score
Congrads on the WIFE...hope she likes sodas? The Weston Bottle Show seemed bigger. We had a few new dealers show up. The street antique fair was bigger also. I believe this Show will be a must for all bottle & Antique collectors very soon! Don't think we had the quality of WV bottles as years past...but it was still great. I picked up an unlisted green glass DRINK IT acl soda from Buckhannon, WV. I can share a photo if anyone requests one. Hope you can swing over to Point Pleasant bottle show someday. Charlie Perry.

perrycola

Reaction score
Thanks Warren & others for the warm welcome. I hope(I get great pleasure out of helping others!) to help others with their collections and I may need your help also. Charlie

perrycola

Reaction score
Hi Zane, great to see you on the Bottle Show train. You're going to meet some of the best people in the world! SHAME on me...I cracked that Dr Custer's Sarasparilla Bottle from Huntington W est Virginia. I didn't pack it well enough after the Mansfield show. DODO happens! gotta go, Charlie.... Hope to see you in Pt Pleasant.

perrycola

Reaction score
No problem, The slug plate Berkeley is good but not great, I value them ~$30. It comes in three sizes...one size maybe a little better than the others. Charlie
My WV milk bottle is $33...it will pay for itself.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: perrycola

I need to check with CheroMike about the Princeton Chero. I have his list here somewhere.
Here's a list of my Bluefield crown top bottles.
Bluefield, W. VA. Bluefield Coca-Cola Bottling Works Co.(neck), Contents 9 Fl. oz.
Bluefield, W. VA. Isaac Greenspan Mfg. Co. Registered, embossed star of David,
light aqua, 7 oz
Bluefield, W. VA. Lemon Kola, Bluefield Candy Co., clear and aqua, 6 ½ oz., 7-3/4" tall
Bluefield, W. VA. Lemon Kola, Bottling Works(in slug plate), clear, AT, SS

My WV acl book is $23. Milk book is $33. The $3 is for postage and supplies. Hope this helps, Charlie

Wow that one sounds similar to this one from the Bluefield Bottling Company dated 1927. I'll have to keep my eyes open for those. I've seen the Bluefield candy company Lemon Kola and another variation with horizontal rings around the body. The Lemon Kola Bottling Works slug plate is a new one. I knew there had to be a Greenspon bottle from Bluefield, I'll have to keep my eyes out for that one as well.

2768D84227EF42A88A74961B69D2B801.jpg

Are there any acls from Princeton or Bluefield in your book? Princeton had a Pepsi bottling company during the acl era and Bluefield only had a coca cola bottler during the same period, so I doubt they had much, but I am wondering if they had any other brands in acl bottles.

Attachments

• 2768D84227EF42A88A74961B69D2B801.jpg
    2768D84227EF42A88A74961B69D2B801.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 68

perrycola

Reaction score
I have a few of these T-shirts for sale....$15 + postage

perrycola

Reaction score
Princeton had Pepsi's including the Red White & blue's and a three diff. "2 Full Glasses"...Is there a Fountain Syrup out there guys and girls????
Bluefield: a few hobbleskirts.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973