What 40 Years of collecting Looks Like

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
RE: Awesome!!!

It would be nice to have a set to put on it, I would settle for a copy of them, just so a person could see what the labels actually looked like.

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hi, I have several of the beehive peppersauces, one was made by 3 Rivers and the other two unknown. The value depends on the collector I have some really nice ERD, peppersauce not round but 6 sided. Here's a pic of it.
Keep digging.

DCF525FD24D2487B9E9D6DD2FD6C1AD5.jpg

Attachments

• DCF525FD24D2487B9E9D6DD2FD6C1AD5.jpg
    DCF525FD24D2487B9E9D6DD2FD6C1AD5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 66

logueb

Reaction score
Welcome Cajun , That's a great peppersauce there. I haven't hit a good spot lately, but I'm always looking. They really made those food containers fancy during those years. Can you imagine the time and effort it took to create a mold to make that 6 sided beehive peppersauce bottle?

bamascavenger

Reaction score
second picture, second shelve, second bottle from right beside amber one. It is a clear tall curved bottle. I have one and have not been able to identify it. Can you tell me what it is and who made it? I figure it is medicine, but would like to know more. Thanks.

camron_poe

Reaction score
Do you have anything with bloomington, normal, leroy, or lexington illinois embosed on it ????

cyberdigger

Reaction score
another awesome thread... that's a "boss" collection, Bruce!!! [:)]

glass man

Reaction score
ALSO A "GROOVY" COLLECTION![8D] DANG WISH I HAD ALL THE BOTTLES I EVER HAD! GREAT COLLECTION,WHAT 40 HAPPY BOTTLE COLLECTING YEARS YOU HAD! JAMIE

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Logue, I love all the pic's and I have no doubt I see at least 11 bottles from Paterson so I am putting my claim in now and fully expect that you'll do the right thing here and send me all of them. I will pay you the fair price as I see it and that will be that, you will be credited with having supplied me the bottles now and any in the future with nice little notes taped under each bottle, there will be no further discussion on this matter and I await their arrival with neither anxiousness nor baited breath. I'll let you know when I get them and send apporpriate thanx at that time and that time only....
Jim...

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS