What are our ebay user names?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else but it makes me no never mind who knows what I'm bidding on.

I bid, I win some, I lose some and I enjoy the Ebay rush.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Ditto what Cap said, I don't care who sees me win or who sees me lose, I am not on Ebay to spend a million bucks (because i don't have it)[8D] Or to sell all of my bottles, I sell my seconds and bottles I don't collect, and I don't do that very often, again like Cap said I do it for the Ebay RUSH! keep it simple its more fun that way.Rick [/align] [/align]My Ebay username is bowrem306
I just put a few bottles up. Rick

Cap you didnt put your ebay name up.

Brains

Reaction score
insulatorbrains is me, i would like to take this time to say that the name brains doesnt imply i am smart about insulators (i am, but thats not the point) and it is there because my name is Brains on every forum, and i collect insulators. [&:]

JGUIS

Reaction score
J.Gus1 Mainly local buys, glass and everything else. I also have a store for selling bottles and other collectibles, and my wife sells clothing and embroidery there as well. Getting ready to restock bottles soon.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Mine is guntherhess , no big surprise. Dont see many names there I have bid against. earlyglass is the only one I see often.
I normally bid in the last 30 seconds so doesnt matter who knows my bidder name.
If I see people I know bidding first i often wont bid on the item. Another one comes along sooner or later.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2