What Do You See????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: whiskeyman

looks kinda like a blot on the bushes...

NOW - what do YOU see ?? -->

A0B9A01004634515957C25BA22685333.jpg

[/quote

Would you mind pointing it out for me?
Laur! i think its the haze (fog) from pic 1 to #2[8|]

whiskeyman

Reaction score
MrFred got it...[:D]
There was no fog or haze that afternoon...[:eek:]
it wasn't until I downloaded the pix that I spotted it and ,note how it ends between the trees in the 1st pic?

also thicker between the trees...

RedGinger

Reaction score
I saw that, but I wasn't sure. That's pretty cool, whiskeyman. I'd enjoy seeing any other pics you have as well as other member's pics.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
LOL @ MrFred [:D]

RedGinger...I guess that's been my only "spooky" experience in photographing 430 cemeteries over the last 2 years. At least it's the only instance where I have an unusual picture.
I recall I felt as if being "watched" that day, but didn't note anything out of the ordinary...actually I've felt like I was being watched quite often.

I will tellya about an odd experience...while in an overgrown & neglected cem, I was pulling weeds etc from around a stone lying on the ground...I stuck my hand in a yellowjacket's nest...they boiled outta their hole and swarmed allover me...I got stung one time - on the hand...they also let me back away unmolested. I figgered I was a "goner." [:(]

swizzle

Reaction score
Mr. Fred, was the a digital or a film camera? Oh and what did you have for dinner the night before this pic was taken? I'm just trying to help explain the haze. [:)] Swiz

whiskeyman

Reaction score
SWIZ..I took the haze pic....Sony Mavica digital camera...

I'd like to also note: I have seen/encountered more Black Widow spiders in cemeteries than I've ever seen before anywhere else....[&:]

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Mr. Fred, was the a digital or a film camera? Oh and what did you have for dinner the night before this pic was taken? I'm just trying to help explain the haze. [:)] Swiz
[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=tongue.gif]

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry about that Whiskeyman. So we have it narrowed down to 2 different things then. It's definitely not a bleed over from another pic. What it is is either a ghostly mist or chicken & dumplings washed down with a 6 pack of cheap beer and topped off with a sardine sandwich. So is this what you ate before you took the pics or is it a ghostly hazy known as protoplasm. Swiz [8|]

RedGinger

Reaction score
LOL Swizz!! I'm still waiting to hear back from Mark Nesbitt, a respected ghost researcher and Gettysburg guru. He has some great EVPs. Anyone have a Digital voice recorder they want to sell or swap for bottles or anything else???

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles