What I've Seen Along The Way

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dump Digger

Reaction score
Hey Razor!
Thats some pretty cool stuff you've seen. May I ask where you're from?

swizzle

Reaction score
I have 2 guesses. 1 is that I might be a bridge that ran over a spring time wet area along the lake or 2 a ferry crossing. 1 for ferry's coming and 1 for ferry's going. Lakes and ponds grow and shrink annually, if there isn't a manmade dam in place. In 100 years a pond can become a swamp, with a few beavers a swamp can become a small lake. Not sure if this helps ya any but it gives you a few more possibilities. Is there any road running along the lake or in between the two piers into the lake or no road at all? Swiz

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
well I'm sure its not a ferry, its a very small lake with lots of islands.....in the summer it gets really dried up and you can drive across it if you want. (I see the tire tracks) There is a dirt road that was really tiny that i made huge by going every day (probably was a road back in the day and grew over) behind the concrete things....you know what this is to hard to explain.....I just got told to stay home today because i was late again. (probably getting fired soon) so I'm going to get more pictures!!!

diggermeister

Reaction score
I think they may be extraterrestrial [:eek:]! A landing pad for the Mother-Ship! I have been in contact with the Galactic counsel...lol
Actually, you said that these were at a, "runoff lake near a river". I'm guessing Flood or irrigation cotrol Gates. They certainly look do like bridge supports...[sm=rolleyes.gif]

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
I went out today to take more pictures....I GOT A FRIGGIN FLAT TIRE IN RETURN! [:mad:] I BETTER FIND OUT WHAT THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us54503.jpg

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
This is the 3rd peice turned upside down in the lake

Nl28998.jpg

Attachments

• Nl28998.jpg
    Nl28998.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 70

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
See the pipe!?

Wu62234.jpg

Attachments

• Wu62234.jpg
    Wu62234.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 68

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
THERE ARE 2 PAGES CHECK SECOND PAGE PLEASE!!!See this steel? it is in the middle of this concrete thing.

Lj23451.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward