What Kind of Button

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Any ideas? From coastal Ga..

D4D20FF0BB454DCBA7CF507F61C354BF.jpg

Attachments

• D4D20FF0BB454DCBA7CF507F61C354BF.jpg
    D4D20FF0BB454DCBA7CF507F61C354BF.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 46

cc6pack

Reaction score
Pat

With the crown and eagle Germany comes to mind also. Is there anything on the back? With the anchor pretty sure it's navy related.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
The Russian imperial stuff usually had the double headed eagle of the Holy Roman Empire but it does have an "imperial look". I would also ask what the back looks like, even if it isnt marked the shank style is helpful in dating buttons. It may just be a military motif decorated button. may be a merchant marine or other quasi military org.

aridice53

Reaction score
Hi Pat,
I took the liberty of posting a pic of your button over on the metal detecting forum I belong to. (Hope that's OK?)
I'll let you know whatever info I get on it.
Is there anything on the back of it?
Cool Button!!
Char

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Fine w/ me. In fact it's not my button. I pulled it from Ga Outdoor Network, better know as the "Bible Toating Far Far Right Homegrown Nazi I Love G. W. Bush and Terrified of Obama Simple Minded Pinheads Net" IMOH[;)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
A Liberal Yankee Catholic Democrat, Itialian to boot. Mr. Lobey they'd swear you were the Mafia/anti-Christ. I saw and was stunned this AM when the question was " Was there dinosaurs on Noahs Ark?". No kidding. On the political side the question was " Can you be a Democrat and a Christian?". Check them out allways good for a few laughs. These people give the South a bad name.

capsoda

Reaction score
Sounds alot like tha AOD Bubba Network. Some of them boys can write there own name and I saw two of them whose wifes had some toofes. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Told me that they would burn a cross on my lawn. Told them it would be through a storm of 4" XXX Mag military buck shot and that I know where they all live. Been waitin for my cross burnin for near 20 years know. I hope all them boys is ok. [;)]

What is mysterious about God is that some folks, through natural cousin selection of course, are allowed to freely breed. [8|]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles