What Kind of Button

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I AM A CHRISTIAN,NOT MUCH TO BRAG ON MYSELF AT ALL <CAUSE I KNOW HOW I FAIL<BUT I DON'T CARE IF I AM THE LEAST JUST AS LONG AS I AM A CHRISTIAN.JESUS SAID A NEW COMMANDMENT I GIVE TO YOU :THAT YOU LOVE THE LORD GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF! FOR ME THAT IS IT IN A NUT SHELL ,MY PRAYER IS MY LOVE WILL GROW TO THE POINT THE LORD WILL BLESS ME. I DON'T MEAN TO BE A BUMMER ,BUT THE SUBJECT OF CHRIST IS MY LIFE! I HAVE BEEN ANGRY AT GOD AT TIMES WONDERING WHY THE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING ,KKK,BUSH,ETC. SEEM TO WIN!IT MAKES ME MADE TO HEAR PREACHERS SAY IF YOU ARE A GOOD CHRISTIAN THEN YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH MONEY ETC.THAT IS A CROCK OF SHIT!I HEAR THEM SAY HOW THIS SIN AND THAT SIN IS GOING TO BRING USA DOWN >WHAT ABOUT GREED!!!I AM A LIBERAL DEMOCRATE OR WAS DON'T KNOW IF I TRUST ANY OF THEM ANY MORE!AS FAR AS GOVERNMENT ,JESUS SAID RENDER UNTO CEASER WHAT IS CESARS AND RENDER UNTO GOD WHAT IS GODS!LORD FORGIVE ME ANOTHER RANT!

glass man

Reaction score
SCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY! THE BUTTON ,O YEA,IT LOOKS LIKE A UNION CIVIL WAR BUTTON TO ME!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Char, great find on the info. Are you gonna go back and post our forum address for the folks on the MD forum???

glass man

Reaction score
SPANISH! IF old enough it would mean the button could be from the time or before GA. got started and way before GA. got rid of them pesky INDIANS!MANIFEST DESTINY AND ALL=GOD MEANT FOR GA.TO BE INHABITED BY WHITE FOLK LIKE ME!and of course blacks too AS GOD MEANT FOR US TOO HAVE SLAVES! THAT IS WAY THE NAME IS SOURTHERN BAPTIST[SOUR STERN] ,THE BAPTIST CHURCHES SUCKCEEDED SAME AS THE STATES DID,BECAUSE THEY DID BELEIVE GOD ORDAINED SLAVERY!YET I LOVE THE SOUTH,GA.GO TO AND BELONG TO A BAPTIST CHURCH! I GO EVERY YEAR OR TRY TO ,SOME REALLY GREAT CHRISTIANS THERE!MISGUIDEDTO ME ,BUT I HAVE TO GET THE LOG OUT OF MY EYE TOO,SO WHAT DO I KNOW? I KNOW GOD DON'T LIKE SLAVERY AND AS JOHN PRINE SAID "JESUS DON'T LIKE KILLING NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON FOR! I SLEEPED IN AS I ROLLED OUT OF BED AT 2:00 am. ANY WAY LOOK ALSO AT EBITES CIVIL WAR BUTTONS ,SOME LOOK LIKE THIS BUTTON ALSO.

aridice53

Reaction score
Hey Cap,
If you check out the button thread I posted at the MD forum, you'll see I already did!!! [:D]
Its a great forum, Warren, you should come check it out. Even if you don't metal detect, there's a lot of interesting posts.

Char

glass man

Reaction score
A person from ebay that deals in such things ,looked at it and said ,yes it was a spanish navy button .Circa-1820 or a little latter.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Char, I will keep an eye on it. I do bumb around with a magnetic stick from time to time. Found some great Spanish coins that I sold for 800 a piece. Glad i got rid of them before the Atocha was found. You can but the same coin for about 50 bucks now.[:D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85