What Members Want

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[align=center]Discontinued, here for viewing only.

Welcome to the

BOTTLE WANT ADS

If you are a collector of bottles from a certain place of origin, or a collector of a certain type of bottle, and have an ongoing interest in having people contact you if they think they might have something you are serious about buying, then please post your information here and it will be added to the listings.
If your post here has disappeared, it means your info has been absorbed into the database. Congratulations.
[/align]

[align=center]The listings are permanent until changed, so if you no longer seek what you sought before, please update us in similar fashion, so that we don't lead others on a wild goose chase.[/align]

[align=center]Here are some helpful links to the wanted threads:[/align]

[align=center]BY USERNAME

BY STATE/COUNTRY

BY BOTTLE TYPE

Some guidelines: Post your list with this format.
[/align]USERNAME: (all caps with colon) followed by a brief description of 200 characters or less with the category(s) you want it in.
We can't keep up with reformatting and mile long descriptions, I can't anyway, I need a simple copypaste operation.
Thank you

Have fun, good luck, and happy collecting, bottle brethren and cistern.. [;)]

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Atticfinds: Pontiled American utility bottles wanted, especially New England examples

pupman

Reaction score
Lyons powders and similar competitors, all sizes,pontiled and smoothbase! I collect these bottles exclusively so please consider me when you come accross any good buggers!Thank you,Kev

groundsloth

Reaction score
GROUNDSLOTH: any bottles from Danbury, Conn ; Bethel, Conn ; Brookfield, Conn
I collect all embossed bottles from these areas.

NHkeith

Reaction score
NHKEITH: LGCO Flasks, Patent flask, Lyndeborough bottles, NH specific pre-1890 bottles.

Cedarbrook

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a new jersey pony size soda - P Connell from Bordentown. Also looking for other pony / squat sodas from from southern New Jersey towns. Thanks !

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator