What's the difference?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ecotramper412

Reaction score
Hi,
These appear to be the same bottle to me, am I missing something? Both have the same shape/style/height and even the same (m) on the base. They even have basically the same listing, and both sellers have a great feedback history.

Case 1

Case 2

Is this just one of those ebay cases where a bottle is getting bid up higher than normal? I thought these were usually valued around $75... But a $100 difference on the same bottle in almost the same week?
[align=left] [/align]

Poison_Us

Reaction score
They are the same. Sometimes it's all a matter of who is watching what.
The 2nd one caught my eye the first time as well as I thought it might be the very rare KU-18B instead of the standard KU-18. But the base said otherwise. Basically you have someone who may have bid early a high bid, then someone wanting to snipe it at the end (depends on the time difference between the 2 lisitngs) made it jump real high at the last minute. It also depends on condition. I didn't take the time to read that on either...but their are many factors on these that will cause this to happen. Usually when 2 of one thing is on, this happens. Once the high roller gets the first one, nobody left but more conservative buyers left to bid on the 2nd. It is worth around 100-110 traditionally.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR