When digging a privy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
I would just put them in a pile flip a coin to see who gets to go first and then switch off picking one at a time from there.

Lobey-That will work too lol

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey all i belive tonys right flip a coin. heads i win tails you lose uh. naa your right tony. lobey think ill be looken over my shoulder now.when diggen with others uh.

diggerjeff

Reaction score
i have an agreement with my digging partners that works well. who ever gets the permission for the dig gets first pick. this works good with two people and creates incentive to get permission. if there is three or more thats when the coin comes out. if a land owner wants in on the pick he is usually second .

pa digger

Reaction score
I agree with diggerjeff! and that is the way that we split the finds up to. The only other fair thing also to do is the guy that gets the first pick, if he picks a $200. bottle and the other bottles are worth less, then we do the splits of equal value between the team. Another way is if you dig a $200. bottle and that is the only good thing of real value then we sell the bottle and split the funds. Or the guy who has 1st pick buys his share out. This is just a few ideas that have worked out very well for us that you might want to consider.

Pa Digger

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen