Harmony of Boston Sun Bottle (once clear but purple when found).

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Papawjerry

Reaction score
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG
I found this bottle in a Wyoming Ghost Town circa 1962. The caption on the bottle says "Harmony of Boston". On the bottom is a 4 and a triangle with a small triangle in the middle. Please give a full identity if possible. 1900 or earlier no split on lip
IMG_3129.JPG

Last edited:

Hezezilla

Reaction score
Harmony of Boston was a perfume company. They were a long lived company and used many different types of bottles. Usually they come in tiny little bottles. I've never seen this type of bottle before and to see it in desert purple is super cool. It's pre-1915 as the Manganese glass used to make amethyst glass was phased out during WW1. The style of the bottle appears more towards the 1890s or earlier but as I've never seen this type I can't be sure.

Papawjerry

Reaction score
Harmony of Boston was a perfume company. They were a long lived company and used many different types of bottles. Usually they come in tiny little bottles. I've never seen this type of bottle before and to see it in desert purple is super cool. It's pre-1915 as the Manganese glass used to make amethyst glass was phased out during WW1. The style of the bottle appears more towards the 1890s or earlier but as I've never seen this type I can't be sure.
Forgot bottle is about 7" x 2". I call it sun glass. Thanks

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator