Where are the old dumps ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: Lancaster County PA?

Look near historical markers.

jpoff430

Reaction score

Hey Steve Im from York. Im hunting some older dumps too. I know of a few spots around here but the stuffs not to old. I havent tried anywhere in Lancaster but if I here anything Ill let you know.

surfaceone

Reaction score

Heu Jason,

Steve may not have heard you. He's not logged in since 2008. [8D]

get-smart.jpg

pabottles

Reaction score

Hey JP I'm in York also I know of a dump near Glen Rock that has 50's and late 40's stuff but from what I've been told there is much older stuff to be found near there.I know there is a Glen Rock municipal dump from the founding time of the area.Just don't know where it is as of yet.Been told of several spots of where it could be but...anyways pm me if you got any ideas and welcome to the forum!

jpoff430

Reaction score

Id love to check out the Glen Rock site. Any chance I could tag along with you sometime? If not, I know of a few spots near lake redman. Maybe we could swap some info. Thanks, Jason
poffula@hotmail.com

pabottles

Reaction score

Sounds good,I'll shoot you an email tonight after work and see if we can't figure where the good stuff is.BTW I know this ain't digging related but i caught a 15 lb striper out of that lake back in may so if I can get lucky fishing there then the bottles got to be around too!

jpoff430

Reaction score

Man I gotta start hanging with you. I never catch anything out of there. Im just fishing off the bank though. Yeah I know two spots around redman but my uncle tells me theres more. He just couldnt remember where the others were. Its mostly newer stuff. A bunch of sixties and seventies soda bottles, bayer asprin bottles, etc.. The jug I found though leads me to believe theres some other good stuff. Gotta keep digging. Alright Ill look forward to hearing from you. Jason

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward