Where else could you sell bottles besides Ebay?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Anybody know where bottles can be sold besides Ebay? I thought it would be fun to sell off some of my duplicates, but nobody ever bids on bottles on Ebay unless they're rare or unusual. Anybody have any Ideas?

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi diggerboy !
You might try selling at a bottle show , if you have one near you. Or if you know someone that has a booth in an antique mall.....you might ask them if you can put a few there. Or even the flea market may draw some interests.
Brian

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
I don't have enough to sell at a bottle show and the closest flea market is very seedy..The problem is I don't know any antique dealers. I was thinking of a way to sell them individually.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Thanx lobeycat. I actually did try the "Free" thing once. Another thing I did is I got a little tray table, went to the front of the driveway, and sold them for $.25 apiece (I did sell a few!!) I think I may try that again.

grime5

Reaction score
what kind of bottles do you have. if you want to get rid of them just send them to me. my house is the final stopping place for bottles. i just love them. later greg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen