Where is Southern Maine Diver!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hi All, I just got off the phone with Wayne he is hydrated alive and well!! His PC fried big time and his wife Pam has been taking care of her father who is quite ill...so she hasnt been able to hook up the new PC,... Wayne says he will try to hook it up this afternnoon and hopefully not toast the new one. I am sure he will make a big splash when he returns! [sm=lol.gif] Hurry back Wayne! Taz

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Jim, Wayne is working looooong days and doing the Mr Mom thing while Pam is in Fl. with her parents.

I will call him and tell him to make an appearance or I will return with a report.

Give me a heads up if you or Wendy put another Green Berlin Coke up on Ebay. A thunderstorm put me out of business at the crucial bidding moment and I missed the last one. Cindy said I sounded like I lost WW2 all by my self when the power went off.LoL

I just remembered. His PC bit the big bullet and he had to buy a replacement. Pam is the computer wiz kid in the family so if Wayne has craped out the new one he wont be back on the air until she gets back.LoL

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey Warren, just so you know your being paged on the home page of mrbottles for not making any posts recently[:D]Just thought you might want a heads up before you start getting harrassed[;)]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap... Taz, Eric... Tony...

I'mmmm Baaackkkkk...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:)]

Thank you Warren and Jim for calling me at the house to find out where I've been. Sure was good to chat with you guys and it gave me a great feeling to know how many of you have asked about me and where I have been.

As I explained to Warren and Jim, my computer fried big time, I don't know if it was because of how many times a day my son was playing the "Numa Numa Dance" (thanks Warren) or it may have been from some other problem... I don't know for sure. Then Pam went to Florida for nearly three weeks to be with her father and mother. Her dad had some major cancer surgery and has been laid up in the hospital. He just recently got out of ICU and is making progress.

I welcomed her home with open arms, champagne, flowers, chilled jumbo shrimp and a clean house (not to mention the "Do not distrub"signs on the bedroom door!) [;)]

Anyway, I had to save a little money for the new computer, so it is now up and on line....

So, I know there were several rumors out there (probably started by my freind in Seminole, Ala) so, to dispell the rumors started by "Obi-Wan-Capsoda, I'll give you a partial list of what I didn't do:

1) I didn't get a face lift, tummy tuck or have my stomache surgically reduced in size! I did lose some weight, but it was because I was eating mostly frozen dinners, working 60 - 70 hours a week and chasing the kids around.[:-]

2) I wasn't running from the law, although I got some nastygrams from the IRS... I would like to dissappear off of their radar screen, for sure![8|] but, that wasn't the case...

3) I didn't get breast implants or a sex change operation! I'm still the same old, barrel chested fat guy in the rubber suit completely happy with my wife and family, happy to have her home and embarrassed that I have become so dependent upon her!!![&o] I missed her so very, very much...

So, to all of you who have missed me, asked about me or thought of me... thank you and I have missed you all very much! [:)]And for those of you who may have thought, thank goodness he's off the forum.... he talked too much anyway... I'mm Baaaacckkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:eek:]

And I'm gettin ready to do some bottle diving! All these floods we have had up here must have uncovered a lot of good stuff underwater and I know just where to look! [8D]

Good to be home,[&:]

Wayne

bearswede

Reaction score
Wecome back, Buddy~!!!

I was more discreet in my enquiry... I emailed Warren to see if he knew where the heck you were, and he told me the REAL STORY!!!!

Anyway, Happy Dad's Day and get that wet suit on... I wanna see some Stoddards, an' sum colored & pontiled meds, an' some one-of-a-kind early 19th century inks... And, while I got you on the line, how about an amber proto-type for the oft repro-ed A. Lancaster's Blah Blah Blah Bitters????

ROR,

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Ron...

Thanks for the friendly welcome back, your inquiries to Warren and your kind thoughts. I missed the forum real bad, but, I'm back and now that the water is starting to clear up from the rains and flooding, so I'll get back to what I do best... rootin around in the muck and mud for glass from the past...[&:]

Talk to you soon,

Wayne

bttlmark

Reaction score
Welcome back !
Sounds like you have been having fun. All the Flooding must have tore those riverbanks up and you should do well. Can't wait to see your results.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Thanks Mark... good to be back on line with you guys. I've been going through withdrawals. But let me make this perfectly clear... I was not having any fun! None! Nothing! Nadda! Oopso! Zero! Zilch!....[:(]

I think you get my point. [X(] It makes Wayne very unhappy...

[:eek:] The visibility up here has been absolutely terrible and it is just starting to improve. The diving for the past 6 7 weeks has been like jumping into a cup of coffee with extra cream!!! Feeling your way along the bottom at 90 feet is not my idea of a good time...That's just how it is at work lately. Even the shallow dives have been in poor visibility. But, its' getting better.

Thanks for the kind words and I'll be posting some photos soon.

Wayne

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete