Will be heading to Columbus Ohio show bring your bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
I will be attending the Columbus Ohio bottle show last year was great last year I got a LN style Centlivre bottle so please bring your best Centlivre bottles to top that find this year!!!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Rick,

That good a show, eh? If you leave shortly, you'll probably be first on line...

FEBRUARY 20 - COLUMBUS, OHIO
The Columbus Ohio Antique Bottle Show & Sale (9am - 2pm, early buyers 7am), at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, 17th Avenue & I-71, Columbus, OH.
Info: Joe Hardin, 594 Laymon Rd, New Vienna, OH 45159, ph: (937) 371-0264, email: jkcollectables@gmail.com

crumb21-23_copy.jpg
"The Honey Dripper"

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
It just might be lol but thanks for posting info on here I am giving heads up to anyone who might have some bring them to show better to ask early then wait for show and hear "I got some but didn't bring them" anyone on site gets a heads up.

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Not sure if I will be setting up but will be going ...............If anyone is setting up..........let me know and I'll drop by and say hello!

druggistnut

Reaction score
I'll be there, too. I really enjoyed last years show and picked up some good bottles along with all the great conversation.
I thought the show was very well run and the $10.00 early admission was money well spent. I would not have made it all the way around if I hadn't gotten in early, as my ride wanted to leave at noon.
Bill

Brains

Reaction score
fun show, and quite close to me.
I'll be looking for insulators again this year, so if anyone has any of those bring em along. Hopefully i'll see some more lightning rod insulators this year, havent seen one since mansfield about 2 years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson