Willing to pay $hundreds$ for a dose glass...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DoseGlassCollector

Reaction score
I only need ***THREE*** more dose glasses to complete my 50 state collection. Willing to pay big money for a dose glass from SC, UT or AZ. Just give me an opportunity. [:D]

Also, interested in other dose glasses from druggists from other states.

Thanks,
Tracy

2154A40DB5F74968B7A408502EEF3C3A.jpg

Attachments

• 2154A40DB5F74968B7A408502EEF3C3A.jpg
    2154A40DB5F74968B7A408502EEF3C3A.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 83

ktbi

Reaction score
Hey Tracy - all 50 states is going to be impressive. Which one do you have from Nevada? As far as I know there are only two. A.M. Cole from Viginia City and C.L. Kitzmeyer from Carson City - either one of them will set you back quite a bit. My folks live in AZ and I asked them to be on the lookout for you. I'll look at the upcoming bottle shows here. Good luck....Ron

DoseGlassCollector

Reaction score
Ron,

Thanks for your reply. My NV glass is one of the two that you mentioned...

http://dgcii.mypicgallery.com/My50States/nv-carson_large.jpg

My records do show three other embossed glasses from NV, although I have never seen them in person...

In Business / Elko Drug Co. / For Your Health​

Eagle Drug Co. / The Rexall Store / Winnemucca, Nev.​

Van Alstine / Of / Yerington​

A NV collector gave me the info. I would love to find the Winnemucca glass and I would probably be willing to trade the Carson glass for the Winnemucca glass if someone had an extra. I just like the Rexall tie-in. The Carson glass was a tough one to find and I was happy to add it to my collection.

Yes, please keep an eye out for a AZ glass. There are several different AZ embossed glasses out there, a few being A.T. I'd take any one of them...

The Jerome Drug Co. / Jerome / And / Clarkdale / Arizona​

Owl / Pharmacy / Phoenix​

Keefer / The Druggist / Phoenix A.T.​

Brisley Drug Co. / Leading / Druggists / Prescott A.T.​

Laird & Dines / Tempe​

Fred Fleishman / Druggist / Tuscon, Arizona​

Fleishman & Co. / Druggists / Tuscon, A.T.​

I have an etched glass from AZ that I would be willing to trade toward an embossed glass from AZ. It reads...

Santa Rita / Drug Store / C. Schwarzwaelder / Ethical Prescription Druggists / Broadway & Scott / Tucson, Arizona / -Phone 552-

Take care,
Tracy

ktbi

Reaction score
The Carson Dose cup is hard to find..only about 6 known. I've never heard of the others you listed and I have what I thought were good sources. Have to do some research. Kitzmeyer doesn't have any embossed medicine bottles - just the dose cup. I bid $400 on one a while ago, but I knew I didn't have a chance of getting it. Went for about $550 or so - don't remember the exact winning bid. I do have one of his labeled bottles, which is hard enough to find by itself. Paid a whopping 99 cents for it.....Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26