Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Windsor Beverages

BillHaddo

Jan 17, 2018
Found these two bottles separately many miles away from where they were produced. Both are unique to me as I have never seen this type of embossed bottle or this polar bear a.c.l. The company obviously supplied their own product in these bottles in addition to the 2-Way, Suncrest and Wishing Well you might be familiar with.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
i don't have the embossed Windsor beverage bottle but I have seen it before . don't think its that uncommon a bottle in that area and they were one of the larger bottlers in that city back then , likely 30's - 40's era

BillHaddo

Jan 17, 2018
We don't see many Nehi's around here so that looks to be where the design originated. The design on the Windsor bottle is 1933,your Nehi is probably earlier.

Wildcat wrangler

Mar 14, 2021
We don't see many Nehi's around here so that looks to be where the design originated. The design on the Windsor bottle is 1933,your Nehi is probably earlier.

I still am trying to go thru the 5 boxes (estate find) of bottles in the next room- much o which has dirt clods and totally ruff and dirty- I think part was from an antique store that closed in 2003, judgingby price
tags on some. Is this Nehi? She was asking $29 back then? (No wonder it didn’t sell)

It’s got like a hologram picture in the glass. I thought it was just dirt, at first. These bottles are dirty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colo