Winner, Winner, Townsend's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

falls

Reaction score
At our monthly bottle club meeting someone mentioned the use of laudanum in the old days. I commented that "Wyatt Earp's wife was addicted to it". "I know... they said so in the Tombstone movie". Somebody else said "well if it was in the movies it must be true". We all had a good laugh. Congrats Rick on winning the Townsends.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Lair and Joe.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I know folks here were nice to me when I was first sick and I was embarrassed and chose to shut An out of my life. Didn't want to but I thought it necessary at the time. The people here care about you though they are not always great at expressing it. I can only tell you that my illness and subsequent depression was not the same as yours but there are lots of similarities. I finally made it back and you will too!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I sometimes write reports and I still haven't learn to type despite Mavis and sponge bob!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

John P asked me to spread the word. He needs some new digging story's. There are a few people on here that would make good story tellers [:D] Hey potlid boy why don't you send in a story to AB&GC? you do write some cool short story's on here.Anyway just thought Iwould get that out there for John. Write some story's send them in!
Is there a limit on words? Or could I have the whole magazine to myself ???..One last thing [right!][:D] does it have to make sense or can it just ramble on and on..with 60's stories thrown in fer good measure ..ah who am I kiddin.. [:)] JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

John P asked me to spread the word. He needs some new digging story's. There are a few people on here that would make good story tellers [:D] Hey potlid boy why don't you send in a story to AB&GC? you do write some cool short story's on here.Anyway just thought Iwould get that out there for John. Write some story's send them in!
Is there a limit on words? Or could I have the whole magazine to myself ???..One last thing [right!][:D] does it have to make sense or can it just ramble on and on..with 60's stories thrown in fer good measure ..ah who am I kiddin.. [:)] JAMIE

I think that may be an interesting read Gman. I got a title for ya.
"In a DazE through the bottle days" [8D][8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1