WOW!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I saw a teal green umbrella pontied ink on ebay a few days ago I have wanted one for a long ,long ,time! ON SATURDAY the 12th I took my 22 rifle I got for my 14th birthday 40 years ago to the pawn shop to sell my gun because I usually get a better deal when I outright sell the item than pawn and I knew had little chanch of getting it out of pawn. IT WAS A HARD DECISION FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS.I sold it for the sole purpose of getting the ink,all or nothing. When the bidding closed at about one am in the morning monday not only did I win ,but I got it for under $50 shipping and all!!!! It only has a very little cloudiness I SURE CAN LIVE WITH![:(][:eek:][:-][&:][8D][:)][:D] I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR FOR MY GUN,THATS PRETTY RARE AT A PAWN SHOP,especially since I had sand papered it shiny a long time ago while drunk thinking how much better it would look all shiney.I kept it oiled so it didn,t rust but I never did anything else to it.The pawn shop guy asked about it and I explained how it came to be.Glad he had a sense of humor! GOD BLESS US ALL!

glass man

Reaction score
NOPE GOT MY DAD'S 410 savage pump shotgun he left me when he died ,but it ain't going nowhere!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday