WTB Pepsi and Original Coke Hutches

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

daltonbottles

Reaction score
Escambia Pepsi Cola script hutch is still for sale. Buyer could not raise funds. Contact me if interested.

daltonbottles

Reaction score
I know where there is a very near mint, un-tumbled Birmingham Coca-Cola script for sale, but it ain't cheap. None of the Coke or Pepsi script hutches are going to show up at the local flea market for 10 bucks. These are rare bottles with a HUGE collector base. Last Birmingham Coke hutch I saw with a flare crack in the lip went for over 2000.

bottlescript

Reaction score
Yes they are in the $X,000 range. I'm prepared to pay a fair price for what (each variant) is worth, dependent on condition of course.

I have sent you an email

Any others out there with hutches please drop me a note of what you have. thanks folks

bottlescript

Reaction score
Any others out there with hutches please drop me a note. thanks again folks

bottlescript

Reaction score
Still on the look out. For those that have them, I will pay book value for coke hutches. Get in touch if you have any

daltonbottles

Reaction score
Pepsi hutch above is still for sale. Might be interested in a trade on some nice black glass, but primarily interested in early pieces pre-1770s, English onions, mallets, continental long necks, earlier cylinder forms, and the like. Feel free to contact me if interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn