yesterday's find

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jojo

Reaction score
well i still havent gotten to walmart,but i think i did good.I found a german dolls head 1916(german)BUT someone had put it there whole,I found it with three piece,from ice and snow.Still going to see if someone's interest. I found 2 more Pierre Cartier bottles, a small bottle with the words EAGLE,some saying Furst-McNess,a small glass jug saying"DAC-Ni-No's "Extra fine virgin olive oil.Dr.True's Elixir, Johnson American Anodyne Linoment,Charles Fletcher,Neuralic Anodyne,Very small cobalt blue noxema bottle,not circular.After i got home i notice the bottle Nujol had a crack in it from time.Also Lysol in small brown bottle,also another very small cobalt blue,no writing,nothing on the bottom.I say maybe 1 1/2 tall.Oh,ya,that bracklet i found,my husband said not worth anything,so i stretched it to clean it,it had links.Dummy meIt didnt go back .So i took it to a jeweler,couldnt fix it.Then i went to appraiser,the bracklet is gold plated.I am thinking divorce. Ha-HA.My first lesson.Also i started in the middle,next time at the end.I was still standing on glass,I could feel it.

bttlmark

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a dump that is not real old but may yield some interesting finds.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles