$10,000 Dollars On daBay unreal.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
wow that auction is full of fun, seller in Africa, zero feedback, a bottle that looks like it went in a jog through a reactor, fun fun fun[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If it's the one they used in that film.. "The Gods Must Be Crazy", maybe...

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Oh Yeah...Only 100 dollars for shipping! I am going through a dispute with paypal with a seller fo a lot less and i would hate doing it on this junk.
FT.GORDON, GA. MP SCHOOL GRADUATE. Not too far from oh Pat and Paula. Hey guys, when is the Rome show?
Thanks the kindler gentler Terry.
NEW WHITE HOUSE PHONE NUMBER ; FI FI FI- FI FO FO-NIE FI FO FO For complaints only!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
They're always trying to give me the millions if I give them my bank routing numbers. Maybe they will throw in the coke?

T D

Reaction score
Hmm, 10 grand to open, $100 shipping, sounds fair to me, I mean after all what's a few zeros after you get started...[8|]

Stardust

Reaction score
MAYBE THEN I'll GET MY FIFTEEN MINS OF FAME THAT WE ARE ALL ALLOTTED IN LIFE.... SOMEONE WILL THINK I'M RICH. I'LL PUT IT ON MY CREDIT CARD AND GET TONS OF CASH BACK POINTS CASH BACK POINTS. THEN I'LL RESELL IT, AND OF COURSE I'LL OFFER TO YOU MY FRIEND FIRST.....

REMEMBER IT IS ONLY 1 OF 6 A VERY SPECIAL BOTTLES, A MUST HAVE!
DOES ANY ONE HERE COLLECT COKE? CAUSE I HAVE A VERY INTERESTING LOT.....SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED [8|] KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THIS LOT.... AS I'M FINDING NEW ITEMS EACH AND EVER DAY.....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles