A sad thing happened to me today.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
As I was semi-digging through my usual dump, I stumbled upon the first marble I have found that I would consider old. As I examined it, it crumbled to glassy dust in my hands.

bearswede

Reaction score
You know what they say: When you start losing your marbles... Well, you know what they say...

capsoda

Reaction score
Did you notice that 5 out of 7 members on this thread are supporters. Sounds like a pole or something.

Everyone who uses the forum on a regular basis should send 20 bucks to Roger to suport this great forum. You will waste that much on soda or cigerettes or something else so give your body a rest and support the forum. You get a neat Supporter thingy under your name.[:)]

Then grab hold of your balls??? [sm=lol.gif]

bubbas dad

Reaction score
there should be some other way to donate besides paypal. i would love tosupport this site but i don't have a credit card and refuse to give anyone access to my bank account. i offered to send a money order when the support thing started but was told that it was very difficult to cash as us money order in the uk.

LC

Reaction score
I sent 37 doallars in cash to a Guy in Australia once for an oil can, got my butt burnt good. Should have known better, when he said that was the only type of payment he would accept was cash. Learned a hard lesson there, I would never send cash again to anyone again, regardless of who or where they are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin