AB T15 bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ezell91

Reaction score
Was in the woods cutting firebreaks today and found this bottle laying beside a tree a couple feet from my break. I love finding old bottles but I think this could be the oldest one I’ve found yet. Would I be correct in saying that this was a bottle made by the Adolphus Busch Glass Manufacturing Company and was a beer bottle? I can take better photos if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35

Jpalm

Reaction score
IMG_0151.jpegIMG_0152.jpegIMG_0153.jpegIMG_0154.jpegWas in the woods cutting firebreaks today and found this bottle laying beside a tree a couple feet from my break. I love finding old bottles but I think this could be the oldest one I’ve found yet. Would I be correct in saying that this was a bottle made by the Adolphus Busch Glass Manufacturing Company and was a beer bottle? I can take better photos if needed.
Hi, I have the same bottle, C12 on the bottom of mine.
Check out “The Bottle Marks” website and look up the AB connected section. Some interesting information and some discrepancies as to who to attribute the mark to.
I also have a similar quart size but it clearly has the A.B. Co. which is the American Bottle Company. Early 1900’s dating.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Some say it is some say it ain't? I've heard conflicting info?

islamoradamark

Reaction score
i have that same bottle i found in the sand beachcombing , all i saw was a flash of the aqua color and dug around bottle and it was the whole thing looked it up wanna say like 1906 give or take a couple nice find

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen