Any Sharks fans out there??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ajohn

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that the Kings are gonna beat them in this next series.

JohnN

Reaction score
Devils fan here. I was rooting for the Islanders. Now I'm rooting against the Rangers and Kings. And Penguins.

ajohn

Reaction score
OK now for an update;
George,[8D] the Wings can only win one maybe two more on the genius of Mike Bavcock. Sorry . But I am surprised that that they made it this far. If they can win these next two at home,then I won't feel so bad that they beat the Ducks.
epack,[:eek:] sorry dude, they need to play perfect next dimensional hockey to get back into this yeas's cup race....But they did make it to the second round.They need their stars to be stars,especialy their goalie. Like maybe two more shutouts.
john, [:(] I guess your not watching hockey any more this year[:mad:]
Kings over the Sharks in the tank tomorrow night.

epackage

Reaction score
I think Henrik might be hurting at this stage after carrying this team all year, Nash has disappeared on us, unless he steps up his game we are done...[:mad:]

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Boston and Blackhawks final, with Boston winning in six or seven gruelling games. My team's the Leafs, who are finally on the upswing, despite the third-period breakdown. Boston is just too tough across the board, and toughness is a big part of winning playoff hockey. Boston's only true weakness is Rask in two scenarios: 1) he can't stop anything high if screened because he butterfly flops too soon, and 2) on odd-man rushes, he has a hard time stopping shooters who cut hard across the top of the crease (ummm, as a goalie myself, I'd tell him to use his stick more aggressively in such cases -- a la Billy Smith or Ron Hextall -- but Rask is too shy and retiring). The Blackhawks will dispatch all others in the west with reasonable ease. They are too fast and too strong. Besides, once Toews figures out where the net is, then the Chicago's game will go up a notch or two. However, Boston's grinders will wear down Chicago's speedsters within a game or two. And you can take that to the bank!

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Okay, maybe Chicago's going to have a much tougher time against the Wings, after all!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL