Baltimore show finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Skoda

Reaction score
Went to the Baltimore show today. Got some cool stuff. Wheeeeee

1710098188175.png

FINALLY got an example of a University (of) Free Medicine Philadelphia. Bogus non-existent "university" quack garbage. Pretty scarce, I don't think they lasted that long. Also got this adorable pumpkinseed flask with a raccoon on it, was stunned that it even existed, never seen an embossed raccoon on anything before!
DSC_0866.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG

Charles Joly Jamaica Sarsaparilla with a super rare Otto closure (basically a Putnam closure with some tactile bending) and an Ezra Fisher NH beer bottle with a misspelled city name ("EXTER"). Been looking for that one for years!
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0863.JPG

Magee's Emulsion from my birth city of Lawrence, Mass and a weird off-green Ozomulsion. The guy who sold it to me thought it was likely UK and I am inclined to agree, as it's a very UK green tone and it was sold there for a while.
DSC_0862.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG

Lastly, a boxed Radway's Resolvent. Has the insert and most of the protective box wrapping, along with all the contents. This is later tooled top variant but I don't suspect it any newer than the 1890's.

DSC_0858.JPG

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I think it might be a fox. Look at that nose and tail. Still a nice bot. :) Congrats on those nice buys.

Skoda

Reaction score
I think it might be a fox. Look at that nose and tail. Still a nice bot. :) Congrats on those nice buys.
It could be! I honestly thought it was a lemur at first. The hands being... actually grabby hands and not paws makes me lean towards raccoon, though. Hard to say haha!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Skoda,
I took a closer look at the hands--they don't grab me. ;) ..That mistake "Exter" bottle is the real find of the bunch as much as I like animals.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen