Bottle Baby in Alabama

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle Baby

Reaction score
Hello from Alabama!!!!
From the looks of my storage building, it appears that I collect a little bit of everything! Actually for years now, I just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to buy
old bottles and glassware from flea markets and yard sales (No particular items.) However when I retired, I decided I need to find out values and let go of some stuff. So please keep that in mind, if you need to add to your collection, or if you want me to be on the lookout for anything in particular.
Thanks and May God bless!

BamaSkip

Reaction score
Hello from Alabama!!!!
From the looks of my storage building, it appears that I collect a little bit of everything! Actually for years now, I just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to buy
old bottles and glassware from flea markets and yard sales (No particular items.) However when I retired, I decided I need to find out values and let go of some stuff. So please keep that in mind, if you need to add to your collection, or if you want me to be on the lookout for anything in particular.
Thanks and May God bless!
Congrats on your retirement. I am looking for only one milk bottle - Shadow Lake Dairy Mcalla Alabama.
My daughter's church recently built a new church on some land that was a dairy farm many years ago.. I am trying to find a bottle for her pastor. He would love to have one on display in the church just for historical purposes. Thank you!!!

Bottle Baby

Reaction score
Good morning! I’ll be watching for it.
I haven’t seen too many milk bottles, but you never can tell what you’ll find, especially at estate sales.
May God bless you with an awesome day!

BamaSkip

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick response. The McCalla Dairy Farm and the Shadow Lake Dairy Farm were two different businesses many years ago. However, both were located in McCalla, AL. Maybe one will turn up one day.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2