Bottler's Bureau Books

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

celerycola

Reaction score
Anyone see these books on ebay? They look like a great resource. I am bidding on the volumes 1924 through 1942 because that covers my main interest time frame. Plus buying the whole set would run close to a thousand bucks at minimum bid!

I plan to scan them into .pdf files and will be happy to share them by email. Maybe someone wants to bid on the 1943 plus years and do the same?

I intend to do the same with my 1923 and 1925 Bottler's Blue Books in the near future.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
I wish you luck! If you're willing to share them then you'll be a huge asset to the soda bottle community.

LC

Reaction score
Sure is a bunch of them , be kind of a shame to break them up . I can understand it happening though .

digdug

Reaction score
Hope you win them Dennis. And, sign me up to get a PDF copy of the books! That is great you are willing to do that.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Dennis ~

Thanks for sharing.

Also available here on CD, but they "aren't cheap."

http://beveragebureau.com/5301.html

It's too bad we couldn't figure out some way for individual members to try and win certain books without having to bid against one another, and then share later on, but I suppose it's too late for that now.

SPB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
PS ~

There are very few of the earlier books (pre 1960) that don't already have at least one bid on them. And because I don't think it's right to bid against Dennis or any other member, I placed a bid on the 1952 book because ...

1. It had not been bid on yet.
2. 1952 is the year I was born.

I also asked the seller the following question(s) ...

Dear bluevelvet_estate_sales_on_facebook

Do the books contain pictures? If so, pictures of what?

Bottling Plants?
Bottles?
People?
Etc?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SODAPOPBOB

It's too bad we couldn't figure out some way for individual members to try and win certain books without having to bid against one another, and then share later on, but I suppose it's too late for that now.

SPB

If I'm not mistaken..............that's is called 'bid rigging'. A slightly illeagle and highly unethical way to screw someone.

Not that I'm above breaking the law..................just don't like screwing someone.

I guess I live by other standards. [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776