Bottles for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BassPlayer

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm new to the site.

My brother and I found a bunch of bottles doing a tank job with my dad about thirty years ago. It was apparently where an old junk yard or something was about Speer and Broadway in downtown Denver. While digging the hole bottles just started falling out of the walls. Many shapes, sizes and colors. There are several with embossed writing on them some with company names like Lysol, Clorox, Vaseline. Some with stuff like Dr. Boscanos pile remedy or Mrs. Stewart's bluing. Dr. Pepper and Canada Dry soda bottles with writing in the glass. We had just put them in a box and forgot about them. I am getting ready to move and we'd like to see if anyone would be interested buying them? They are still dirty from the hole we got them out of. Not sure on value maybe $100.00. We'd just like to get a little something and split it. We would also like them to go somewhere that appreciates them. We just think they're pretty cool. Please let me know if there's anyone interested. I live in Westminster Colorado. I've attached a few broad pictures. Same pictures just different angles.
20230618_204735.jpg

20230618_204723.jpg

20230618_204646.jpg

20230618_210711.jpg

Thanks
Larry Williams

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Attachments

• 20230618_204735.jpg
    20230618_204735.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 114

hemihampton

Reaction score
I seen maybe 7 of them that might have some slight value. The one embossed one near top probably best bottle. any names on the Milks? LEON.

BassPlayer

Reaction score
The two smaller ones say Denver Retail Dairymen's Association with a four leaf clover and the letters D, R, D, A in each leaf. There's like a chain link around the top. The bigger ones says Use Frink's Milk for Health around the top with som embossed dots on the bottle.

BassPlayer

Reaction score
I seen maybe 7 of them that might have some slight value. The one embossed one near top probably best bottle. any names on the Milks? LEON.
The two smaller ones are embossed and say Denver Retail Dairymen's Association with a four leaf clover and the letters D, R, D, A in each leaf. There's like a chain link around the top. The bigger ones says Use Frink's Milk for Health around the top with some embossed dots on the bottle.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Embossed Milks or painted (pyroglaze/acl) milks can have some value. most un embossed bottles (slicks) will have very little value. Just my opinion. others may vary? LEON.

BassPlayer

Reaction score
Embossed Milks or painted (pyroglaze/acl) milks can have some value. most un embossed bottles (slicks) will have very little value. Just my opinion. others may vary? LEON.
All three are embossed. No paint.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen