Finds from Dozerland

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
I've been kicking about this place that got dozed before I got there. :-( Its city property so chances of getting permission to dig are pretty slim, but I have found a few things on top that I enjoy, even if they are broken.

I dunno the value or rarity on anything, so I apologise if I just wanted to play with the big boys. :p

DSCF0542.jpg

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
At heel:
CLERMONT, FLA (other side) G.D. GENTRY / CAP 6 1/2 FL OZS

DSCF0549.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Issac, Nice sodas. Have you probed??? I would just in case. In Florida, if there is no signage, fence or obvious cultivation it is fare game. Buldozing is not, I repeat NOT cultivation.[;)]

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
This place is, hm, small we say... unprobe-able. Lots and lots of lime is mixed with the dirt here and lime tends to get pretty solid; a probe would probably bottom out within 1/4 inch. Not that I'm a skeptic, but could you provide some kind of link / evidence about the fair game thing? I would definitely be interested in knowing more about that.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Gather that Nehi you got there, if it says (The best) on it its the good one, I had a few sold them for 50 a piece, that chamberlains would have been nice. Rick

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Isaac, I learned about it first hand. I have learned to keep digging like I had good since until the officer got right up on me and either spoke or waited for me to speak. I have ask several of them about it after the first one, Whom I happen to know through the car club. I had to ask several because I dig with my wife and she wants to here it from the mouth of officers.

I guess you could check under city, county and state regs about abandoned property.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau