For all you outdoorsy diggers. Stay Hydrated!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
Just figured I'd share this deal I saw on the eBay front page with you guys. Especially the outdoors typr diggers around here. 20 bucks free shipping!! for a coleman max hydration backpack. Carries 2 liters of liquid and functions as a normal backpack. Says its a today only deal. Stay cool out there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coleman-Max-Hydration-Pack-Lightweight-Backpack-2L-Hydration-Bladder-Red-Green-/271021602829?var=#ht_2123wt_1190

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
To bad they didn't have this back when I was drinking, I could have drank in school instead of in the bushes. [8D]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I DO A LOT OF HIKING . TRY TO FIND A BACKPACK CALLED "CAMELPAK" PUT OUT BY "STANSPORT" THIS ONE HOLDS 100 CC'S OF WATER AND HAS 2 COMPARTMENTS ONE HOLDS THE WATER BAG , IT HAS A HOSE THAT COMES OUT AND HAS A TIP ON IT THAT YOU BITE AND SUCK WATER OUT OF IT ' THE OTHER IS A STORAGE AREA . WORKS GREAT FOR ME .

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

To bad they didn't have this back when I was drinking, I could have drank in school instead of in the bushes. [8D]

I saw many a person filling these with liquor to sneak in when I would go to Bonnaroo. Mixed drinks for everybody!!

Yeah I see camelbaks as the most popular brand but just figured for 20 bucks you cant beat this.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman