FORGET EBAY! NEW WEBSITE ONLINE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

midwestdigger

Reaction score
www.antiquebottleshop.com is online. Rates way cheaper than the bay! Lots of nice features. Check it out! Great for sellers and buyers both. Site will be promoted in bottle magazines soon as well as websites, Google, yahoo, etc. Thousands of ebay buyers will be informed of the site soon.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
www.antiquebottleshop.com is online. Rates way cheaper than the bay! Lots of nice features. Check it out! Great for sellers and buyers both. Site will be promoted in bottle magazines soon as well as websites, Google, yahoo, etc. Thousands of ebay buyers will be informed of the site soon.

I'll salute any effort to battle fleabay/paypal but I guess you know you are fighting an uphill battle?
Did you list all those bottles? That must have taken quite a while.

How do you expect to contact thousands of ebay buyers without ebay smashing you with a 16 ton sledge hammer? Call me curious.

You have some interesting medicines. What forms of payment do you accept?

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Decent looking site, but right now there's only one seller and his prices are pretty high on most items. Once some new sellers start listing it will be more promising.

nydigger

Reaction score
hmmm...tried to register but didn't get the email with the confermation code to confirm my email address

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Nice selection, will have to check back from time to time to see if there is anything for my shelf......

carobran

Reaction score
not a Miss. bottle in the bunch.......[8|][&o][:eek:]

Wangan

Reaction score
Interesting.Now I can get that pontil I have been chasing for so long.I would rather dig one but I want one more than I can wait.[:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles