Help please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

papa

Reaction score
Good morning! Can anyone please help me with this bottle. I have tried doing research and on H Medrano of Guantanamo and the only thing I can find about this name is a reference to him in a 1911 Philadelphia college of pharmacy and alumni report but I am unable to see the report. Is this the same person? I try to do research prior to selling a bottle and I don't even know where to begin with this one. Any information would be appreciated and also if not to much trouble, what do you think it might be worth and its age? Thank you in advance for your help.
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0074.PNG

Sitcoms

Reaction score
It's often that non-English bottles have very limited knowledge. I was able to find a few ads from "La Correspondencia de Puerto Rico" in April-May 1909 talking about a product called "Ozomulsion" by Dr. J.H. Medrano, whom I believe was H. Medrano's son. Doesn't give much and don't know much Spanish:

Ozomulsion.png
Ozomulsion 2.png

The purplish hue indicates the bottle has Manganese in it, placing the bottle likely between about 1880 and 1915. I'd guess and say this one is from around the time of the two articles above (1900-1915).

papa

Reaction score
It's often that non-English bottles have very limited knowledge. I was able to find a few ads from "La Correspondencia de Puerto Rico" in April-May 1909 talking about a product called "Ozomulsion" by Dr. J.H. Medrano, whom I believe was H. Medrano's son. Doesn't give much and don't know much Spanish:

View attachment 250333View attachment 250334

The purplish hue indicates the bottle has Manganese in it, placing the bottle likely between about 1880 and 1915. I'd guess and say this one is from around the time of the two articles above (1900-1915).
Thank you so much

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2