Hiram Walker King of Clubs Whiskey

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Picked up this classic label this morning at the antique mall I have a case in. Yesterday I noticed pictures on the malls Facebook group page being posted by one of the guys that work there and in one of the pictures this bottle was shown mixed in with stuff in a new vendors floor space. I was just there the day before and it wasn't there, so they must have put in after I left that day. I had to go back anyway this morning to add a few more things to my case and was hoping it was still there, it was and it was priced very reasonable so I snagged it. One of the cooler labels HW used, I did a search for it and couldn't find any shown but did find that there was also a Jack of Clubs made as well. A picture of my bottle and one of the Jack of Clubs I found on-line.
20221018_133927.jpg
1930s-prohibition-hiram-walker_1_1757706b62e1d37b4d3a70ed2081c2e7.jpg

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Picked up this classic label this morning at the antique mall I have a case in. Yesterday I noticed pictures on the malls Facebook group page being posted by one of the guys that work there and in one of the pictures this bottle was shown mixed in with stuff in a new vendors floor space. I was just there the day before and it wasn't there, so they must have put in after I left that day. I had to go back anyway this morning to add a few more things to my case and was hoping it was still there, it was and it was priced very reasonable so I snagged it. One of the cooler labels HW used, I did a search for it and couldn't find any shown but did find that there was also a Jack of Clubs made as well. A picture of my bottle and one of the Jack of Clubs I found on-line.View attachment 240797View attachment 240798
When you say you picked up the labels, I guess is they weren't on bottles already that someone just has labels that they're selling?

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Sounds like: A) your collection just got a new subdivision B) a great idea by the 'Tique Mall Management to have card shark collectors running from booth to booth C) Somebody's deck is 2 cards light D) The King shouldn't walk alone :)

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
When you say you picked up the labels, I guess is they weren't on bottles already that someone just has labels that they're selling?
No, the label is original to the bottle as it was when new, I just meant the label version used by Hiram Walker...... ;)

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Sounds like: A) your collection just got a new subdivision B) a great idea by the 'Tique Mall Management to have card shark collectors running from booth to booth C) Somebody's deck is 2 cards light D) The King shouldn't walk alone :)
Actually, my collection has several "subdivisions", these vintage flask style bitters is just one, I only pick them up when I find a cooler looking label, same with my other subdivisions. It keeps these smaller collections just that, smaller. It also comes in handy when I don't come across what I mainly collect..;)

Reactions: Len

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
A somewhat unique and v. practical approach. Congrats.:)

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Next time I'll use the word "immensely." ;)

Thanks Mailman'60!:cool:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen