I think this one is pretty rare..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Look at the reviews for worthpoint if you are considering using them. Just throwing it out there!
Do a search on Ebay of a specific item. Go to the top of the page to filter, it is next to sort. Scroll down to show more. Hit on that and scroll down to sold items. It will show you all recent sales. Don't look at prices of unsold items and think that is what it is worth. This is free!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
I get confused very easily on vague comments. used reviews or used

I get confused very easily on vague comments. used reviews or used worthpoint?
Let's just say that I had many issues with them back in the day! Not trying to step on anyone's toes! That's why I said check there reviews. I apologize if I didn't explain myself. I'm sure many people love to use them!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm a old timer Caveman, I don't have any of the new high tech Gadgets people use nowadays like smart phones, Tablets, Lap Tops ect., ect., I'm still on a Antique Flip Phone like some Seniors still use. How does or where does some one see a Reveiw for Worth point? Gotta a Link? remember I'm handicapped tech wise but can click on a link. THANKS, LEON.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm a old timer Caveman, I don't have any of the new high tech Gadgets people use nowadays like smart phones, Tablets, Lap Tops ect., ect., I'm still on a Antique Flip Phone like some Seniors still use. How does or where does some one see a Reveiw for Worth point? Gotta a Link? remember I'm handicapped tech wise but can click on a link. THANKS, LEON.
Me too! I know just enough to be dangerous. Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
Good evening Leon. I can tell you that I am a retired old man with a newer phone I can barely use unless my son or wife around. Luckily on this phone I can talk into it such as "reviews on Worthpoint ". They score about 50 percent (last time I looked ) as 1 star. That's all. Just trying to let people know that way they can decide for themselves! I guess go with your gut feeling. I don't use the laptop at all! How about you?

hemihampton

Reaction score
OK, I will confess that I responded to your worthpoint comment about 2 seconds after I read it. BUT, Then when I took a minute to think about it I was pretty sure that i knew what you meant or what you were getting at. And that is Don't waste your Money Subscribing to Worthpoint because it aint worth it. I never subscribed to it because I thought there Join the Club Fee or Rate was very high, like $100 to use for a month or $1,000 for whole year or some rediculous high price. Just my pinion, Others may Vary. I never used them so can't say for sure but I've heard others complain about them before. I think if your a big time Auction House or big time Buy & Sell wheeler Dealer it might be great for them People but maybe not so much for the small time guy that may not use it Regularly. LEON.

Jstorm

Reaction score
OK, I will confess that I responded to your worthpoint comment about 2 seconds after I read it. BUT, Then when I took a minute to think about it I was pretty sure that i knew what you meant or what you were getting at. And that is Don't waste your Money Subscribing to Worthpoint because it aint worth it. I never subscribed to it because I thought there Join the Club Fee or Rate was very high, like $100 to use for a month or $1,000 for whole year or some rediculous high price. Just my pinion, Others may Vary. I never used them so can't say for sure but I've heard others complain about them before. I think if your a big time Auction House or big time Buy & Sell wheeler Dealer it might be great for them People but maybe not so much for the small time guy that may not use it Regularly. LEON.
Yes that's all I was trying to say. Buyer beware. It's crazy when they tell you you get a FREE 10 day trail but need your credit card number! What. Once they get that card number look out brother! Back in the day it was like 30 dollars a month and they bill you 2 months ahead. That Way if you jump ship they already got your cash. Oh yeah one other thing when they can't find any info on your item they say they will get back to you! Ha Ha

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen