If you missed Antique-Bottles.Net....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roger

Reaction score

If you missed Antique-Bottles.Net this weekend I am sorry. Our hosting service Terrasite has been moving all their equipment to a new data center which meant an interruption in service.

Everything should be working OK now though!

- Roger

capsoda

Reaction score
We'erback,we're back, we're back, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! everythings gonna be alright, thats right,ok.

All is well in whoville.[:)]

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, Roger. I was a little worried [>:] Glad everything is OK. I love this forum! Jim

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
Roger thanks for having us, if you need to do a little cleaning, we have the patience to wait, it the uncertity that had me worried, if it was on my end, I've lost sites over the years and this one is just to good to loose [:)]

texasdigger

Reaction score
I found myself looking at a certain treasure hunters site just trying to not bust a spring from not having my fix. The question was raised in my head "What will I do if it is actually gone?". Then thankfully all returned to normal, and my bottle digging and collecting self is back in balance. But seriously thanks to all of you on this site. I have learned more about bottles in the short time since my start here than I ever would have by just reading books. All the guys and gals on here make bottle collecting even more fun than what it normally would be.

thanks,
Brad

capsoda

Reaction score
Support, Support, Support, Support. Hey everyone, Donate a few bucks every once in a while to ensure long running success.

I'm gettin too old for that kind of shock.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Roger...

Thank God you're back on line!!!!!!!!!! Of course we missed the forum I'll prove it...

over the weekend there was a sharp increase in road rage reports...l[:mad:]

The local stores sold out of "Old Milwaukee's Best"...[:(]

No Pabst Blue Ribbon to be found...[X(]

Sharp increase home re-painting & re-modeling...[:'(]

A huge increase (specially in Seminole, Ala) in "cow tipping" and udder related animal hijinx...[:eek:]

Thousands of people were observed wandering amilessly in the streets, back yards, deserts, dumps, landfills with shovels, rakes and probes...[:-]

And you ask if we missed the forum????[&o]

Wayne[&:]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward