In God We Trust

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
Will NBC be surprised??*
Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation.

NBC is presently taking a poll on "In GodNBC poll We Trust" to stay on our American currency.

Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off their web page.. Poll is still open so you can vote:

CLICK ON BELOW, VOTE "NO" & THEN FORWARD TO FRIENDS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

RedGinger

Reaction score
A lot of the symbolism on American currency has to do with the Masons.

glass man

Reaction score
I VERY MUCH TRUST IN GOD! AS FAR AS "IN GOD WE TRUST" ON MONEY IT HAS ALWAYS STRUCK ME AS STRANGE,IN THAT "THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"AND "YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON"[MAMMON = MONEY].
I THINK "IN THIS GREEN CRAP WE TRUST" WOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATE AND MORE TRUE FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. JAMIE

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
American Christian beliefs are all screwed up. First off, we (Americans) came to this country and STOLE, RAPED, AND DESTROYED NEARLY EVERY BIT OF LAND HERE. Stole it from the Native Americans and Mexicans. We didn't discover a damn thing. We STOLE it. The whole time preaching the equality of ALL MEN under GOD. What an f-ing joke. Written into the Constitution is "All men are created equal" under "God" right, but only if your rich and white, right. After those words were written we still saw massive slaying of Natives, slavery of blacks, segregation of Mexicans, internment of Japanese, and the prejudice remains to this day. If your proud of that and think that's OK with your "God", then you really need to rethink things. Who the hell would trust a "God" that allowed these things to happen. Not me my friend.

Wilkie

Reaction score
that wasn't quite the reaction I expected here but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I for one hate the time and effort spent by so many people to remove these simple words. A lot of what we do is based on traditions and personally I am comfortable with that. Remember the guy in California that lobbied to have the pledge of alegiance changed because of the words "one nation under God". It's the same thing. All I Know is that America is going to shit and I am just so tired of "political correctness". What happened to good old fashioned values? [:(]

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
All I Know is that America is going to **** and I am just so tired of "political correctness". What happened to good old fashioned values?

It's not political correctness Tim, it's the eviction of ignorance and the blinders that we've been taught to wear when it comes to questioning "God" and our countries history.

I know what you mean about American values, but this is what they were built on, and only a very small visual representation of where this country came from within the last 200 years, which would only be about 1/10 of a second in the eyes of "God". Where was "God" then and why should we retain these traditions??????
slave.jpg

whites-only.png

algchains-full.jpg

7_clip_image001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin