Large green bottle, any info?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Holy Cow! Nice demi. Looks 70s-80s to me too. Their always nice to find em that hammered and that's definitely a top shelf example. Their pretty easy to come by in different colors, so you should keep an eye out. It's a great bottle to start a collection with. Careful though. I'm sure everyone here can tell ya, it's easy to get hooked.

untruc

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info and help guys! [:)]

ORIGINAL: CanYaDigIt

It's a great bottle to start a collection with. Careful though. I'm sure everyone here can tell ya, it's easy to get hooked.
Boy don't I know it! My dad is the real bottle collector in the family. He's got more bottles than he knows what to do with! I haven't quite been bitten by the bottle collecting bug yet myself, but maybe that's because my dad has so many I can just admire his collection haha. I'm the one he gets to do the research on his bottles, which I don't mind at all. Sometimes it's like trying to solve a mystery, I feel like a detective. And the history you find out about the bottles can be so interesting, especially if they're old medicine bottles.

epackage

Reaction score
I have it's it CLEAR TWIN Untruc, hard to pic up the whittle without sunlight, tell your Dad mine has the cork so there......LOL.....Jim

demi.jpg
[/IMG]

demi2.jpg
[/IMG]

amblypygi

Reaction score
I have its twin in yellow, which I paid $29 for at an antique store in the 90s. I agree that the value on yours today should be about $75-125.

Sean

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete