LEMON KOLA QUESTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nomorecop

Reaction score
NORFOLK, VIRGINIA LEMON- KOLA BOTTLE FROM THE 1920'S . ON THE BOTTOM IS LISTED CS&C Co. ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS COMPANY? Thanks

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Mr. Huffstetler......ya sure it's not CB&G Co.? 'Chattanooga Bottle and Glass Co.' I got one of those bottles in the barn, I'm gonna go look for it.

nomorecop

Reaction score
Hello Pat. It is CS&C Co. One of my club members said it may be Carolina Soda & Carbonating Co. that was in Durham,NC during the teens and early 20's. I am just starting to check on that as it is the first time I have ever heard of that Co. Fun part of this hobby for me is I learn new things all the time. Stay cool the next few days.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I went out to my shed.....it was dark and full of waspussus. I found one 'Lemon Cola 5 cent'

It was from New Port News Va. and is round with no glass house mentioned. I have another that has about six sides, but like I said it was dark and waspy and there were critters moving around.

Hot......I'm planning on staying in. I got my hay cut now I'm gonna pay someone to rake and bale it. I burnt out the power steering in my tractor.......and it's a John Deere. I don't see why they paint them green, for what the charge in parts they outta paint em gold...............$75.00 for a dipstick..........a plastic one.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau