Looking for info; embossed BUBBLES; no other markings.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MSZ

Reaction score
DSCN0738.JPG
DSCN0740.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hmm, not much to go on with this one. It's not exactly the sort of name you can Google. Where did you find it? It was likely a local product to that area.

MSZ

Reaction score
Hmm, not much to go on with this one. It's not exactly the sort of name you can Google. Where did you find it? It was likely a local product to that area.
It was with another bottle I bought which was also embossed Bubbles, I was able to research the first one and found out it is a Toronto company listed as 1922. But this company seemed to only have produced the one type of bottle. So I was wondering if it might also be from this company?

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
It was with another bottle I bought which was also embossed Bubbles, I was able to research the first one and found out it is a Toronto company listed as 1922. But this company seemed to only have produced the one type of bottle. So I was wondering if it might also be from this company?
I couldn't find anything about it on the internet.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh yeah then it's very likely that both are from the same company. Does it have anything on the base? What does the other Bubbles bottle look like?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen