Nesbitt's Orange of Canada ltd - Ottawa 10 oz bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
as mentioned i found this bottle in the dump i was digging recently , haven't really found any complete soda's there but i saved the main part of this bottle and then on saturday found a neck for a nesbitt's which i though might be same bottle and they were

its not exactly a rare bottle or anything but i don't really find them around here much if at all. it has an RD date of 1949 on bottom so would assume its from the 50's .

on back " Bottled Under the Authority of Nesbitt's Orange of Canada Limited Ottawa Ontario " contents 10 oz

so i glued the 2 pieces together and they fit exactly , it was a very clean break . window pic is before it was glued just resting on top . last 2 pictures are of it glued together

DSC06136.JPG
DSC06137.JPG
DSC06138.JPG
DSC06140.JPG
DSC06142.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Aren't the ones marked Ottawa fairly unusual? I feel like I don't see many of those compared to the ones without cities.

RCO

Reaction score
Aren't the ones marked Ottawa fairly unusual? I feel like I don't see many of those compared to the ones without cities.
not sure , all the ones i've seen here have been marked Ottawa . have another in a box somewhere that is marked Ottawa too

the listing i have in my book says its from Ottawa and has listing with exact same name as whats on bottle

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
not sure , all the ones i've seen here have been marked Ottawa . have another in a box somewhere that is marked Ottawa too

the listing i have in my book says its from Ottawa and has listing with exact same name as whats on bottle
Huh, maybe I'm thinking of the earlier Nesbitts. Or some other brand, maybe.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator