Newest Addition

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
God Bless and Congratulations
this is a very special time in
your life.
those little kids
will teach you
so very much
as
you teach them.
enjoy each
and
every
moment
with them
as
They make us see the world in a whole new way!
the best is yet
to come!
~Stardust~
[:)]​

karis66

Reaction score
Congratulation On your new addition He is Beautiful, Looking at the little guy make me speechless ..

logueb

Reaction score
Congratulations Cap on the new addition. I offically became a grand-paw last Friday. Son and Daughter-In-Law adopted twin 3 year old girls. They had been Foster parents since Sept. 06. The twins call me Pop-pa.

glass man

Reaction score
I am very happy for you! Along with digging tools ,also put a guitar in his hands! Those long fingers will take him a long way!

Jim

Reaction score
Congratulations, Pap Cap [:)]. That little guy will bring you many joys. ~Jim

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Two thumbs up Cappy! And I aint talkin bout the thumb dude either![:D] Congrats, Kelley

Stardust

Reaction score
[align=center]logueb[/align][align=center]i just got goose bumps[/align][align=center] from head to toe[/align][align=center]when i went back[/align][align=center] and read your a [/align][align=center]"POP PA"[/align][align=center]too [/align][align=center]of adopted twin 3 year old girls.[/align][align=center]Congratulations[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]God Bless All![/align][align=center]Children are[/align][align=center]the most[/align][align=center]wonderful[/align][align=center]gifts[/align][align=center]in this world.[/align][align=center]In any way[/align][align=center]a child [/align][align=center]is[/align][align=center]placed into[/align][align=center]our[/align][align=center]families[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center] into[/align][align=center]our [/align][align=center]hearts[/align][align=center]it is meant to be.[/align][align=center]you and your family[/align][align=center]will have lots[/align][align=center]of happy[/align][align=center]memories[/align][align=center]together[/align][align=center]forever![/align][align=center]Enjoy, my brother and wife have adopted[/align][align=center] 3 and have 3 of their own[/align][align=center] and has taken in over 100 foster children.[/align][align=center]They have always had an infant in their home since they couldn't have anymore of their own.[/align][align=center]Those toddlers are lucky little kids.[/align][align=center]With Special Parents[/align][align=center]and a very special[/align][align=center]"POP PA"[/align][align=center]oh, i love babies......my story goes much deeper but i'm going to leave it right there......[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]anyone else got a new baby?[/align][align=center] [/align]

madman

Reaction score
yo cap congrats ! beautiful! im happy for ya bro! hey lobe the 20,000 puce flask comment funny stuff! mike

capsoda

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Him, his big bro and I are going to have alot of fun doing "Man Stuff" and I already have plans for digging tools, a guitar, piano, a great set of Craftsman mechanic wrenches and college. Not necessaraly in that order.

Hey Lobemeister, got your shotgun oiled and your valium handy??? [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1