North American Glass Jar Auction - Be cautious !!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Yes, It works real well, just notify the seller where you want him to ship the bottle, I also let the seller know it was a gift, and they even pulled out their pricing invoice for me. I bought a bottle from Pennsylvania and had the seller ship it to New York for me, worked out fine.......Andy

jaroadshow

Reaction score
I guess Mr. Spurgeon is standing up to the reputation you all have spoken of. I came home from work today to find the jar I purchased from him quite a while ago that was shipped to another city due to Paypal's #$%&^*# Up.Mr. Spurgeon shipped it directly to me. It must have been sent back to the sender ( Greg ) from the other city and Mr. Spurgeon shipped it to me. I have to send Mr. Spurgeon my appreciation and gratitude for doing this , especially since this was a jar I had been wanting for at least 30 years ( Never dug one !! )Many , Many thanks to Greg and North American Glass for saving the day. jaroadshow.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Good to hear that you received your jar. I kinda knew that Greg would do everything he could, to make this right. I have bought a few bottles from his auction and never had a problem with either Greg or pay pal. Glad to hear that you are whole on this..........Andy

jaroadshow

Reaction score
Thank You for the gracious comments.I'm a happy man now ! jaroadshow

MuddyMO

Reaction score
I, too, have the old address issue with PayPal. I can not change the address because it's no longer an option, yet PayPal remembers and offers up the old address.

I've made it clear that before I pay with PayPal, they understand my true shipping address. Had two screw ups in 3 years.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology